The lovely Christine from https://happylittlehousewife.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so much for the nomination Christine!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How did my blog start?
I’ve started many blogs in the past and deleted them a few months later. I didn’t have much direction in what I wanted my blog to be about and lost interest after a while. After a very stressful 2016 and then finding Minimalism I decided that a blog based on simple living, a slower pace of life and living a minimal life was just what I wanted to do.
My blog is very new and a work in progress. My first post went live on 30th December 2016 and I have tried to publish a post every day since to build some content. I find writing and sharing very therapeutic and it’s so great to connect with like-minded people!
Two Pieces of Advice
- Write about what you love or are most passionate about. The word’s will just flow.
- Keep an editorial calendar and plan your posts. I come up with blog post idea’s throughout the day, jot them down and then add them to my calendar. It focuses my mind on what I want to write about next and it gives me the time to plan ahead.
Thanks for reading and thanks again for the nomination Christine x