Becoming part of the #wonderfulwednesday gang has really had a positive effect on me recently. I find it so easy to get sucked into negative thinking and forget about all the good stuff in my day or week. It’s something I’ve worked hard to change about myself but what seems to have really worked its magic is simply writing down what’s been good about my days.
I think we should all celebrate life’s little luxuries too. Simply those little things that bring us a whole heap of pleasure.
So today this is what I’m celebrating
- Taking your time with your morning coffee or tea. Whatever your jam is there’s no better one than the first of the day.
- Wrapping yourself in your favourite blanket.
- Reading a few more chapters of your current book that you can’t quite put down at the moment.
- Tea cakes, butter and marmalade.
- Going for a walk in your lunch break and feeling refreshed for the afternoon and being the most productive version of yourself.
- Lighting your favourite scented candle when you get home from work.
- Dinner prep and the promise of something quite delicious for supper.
- Enjoying a lovely hot bath with lots of bubble bath, body scrub and candlelight.
- Pulling on the softest snuggly jumper and big socks.
- Freshly painted nails.
- Cuddles on the sofa with your hubby.
- An early night under fresh bed sheets and clean pyjamas.
What can you celebrate today?