- Current reads – Just finished The Teashop on the Corner and I recommend it if you are looking for something light and easy to read. It felt like a hug in a book whenever I sat down to read it.
- Beautiful views from my garden on a sunny Monday morning. Certainly made me feel ready for the start of a new week.
- Miss KG pumps – It’s gradually getting warm enough to bust out the pumps and leave the ankle boots at home!
- Faceless selfie and pre-haircut.
- I had an appointment at the opticians and decided to walk there instead of taking the car and I spotted so many blossom tree’s I just had to take a photo of one.
- I finally purchased Adobe Photoshop at the weekend and spent hours playing around with it. We’re onto learning how to use it in my photography course so good timing!
- I was off work a few weeks back with a migraine and as soon as I felt well enough I went for a little walk to blow the cobwebs out of my head.
- Coffee – current life force.
- Me and my niece – My nephew was playing right next to us making a lot of noise and she clearly found this more interesting than taking a selfie with her aunty 🙂
You can find me on instagram here. Come follow along!